The Minecrafters of Spore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all the sporians will meet and discuss the popular game Minecraft and also their original game, Spore. We welcome all Minecrafts who starts to play Spore though.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minecraft Roleplay Planning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tahuu9

Minecraft Roleplay Planning Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Roleplay Planning   Minecraft Roleplay Planning EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:30 pm

An idea I had over on the Spore Forum... We need to have a Minecraft Roleplay! Oka... so the posts would probably be a lot like the normal roleplays, not like [quote=Someone Random] I walked forward 5 blocks and placed a torch, then I mined a diamond block.[/quote]

Rules:

1. NO GODMODDING
2. NO AUTOHITTING
3. NO AUTODODGING
4. NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL
5. NO FLAMING
6. NO SPAMMNG
7. NO METAGAMING
8. NO TROLLING
9. NO TROLOLOLOLING
10. NO MEMES
11. If you don't obe those rules, you will get KICKED OFF OF THIS TOPIC! NEVER TO PLAY THIS ROLEPLAY AGAIN PROBABLY!
12. Listen to me and my mods if i ever have any
14. Its April 1st today! Very Happy
15. Don't ever put more than three smilies right beside eachother, but that doesn't mean that you can keep putting them down, pressing enter each time, if I find that has happened, will out you on the Roleplay Banned List I will make shortly.
16. Try to keep writing legible
17. Don't have tons of mobs attacking you all the time
18. Be fair
19. Don't ninja me.

I need help planning out this, any help?

Last edited by tahuu9 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tahuu9

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Roleplay Planning   Minecraft Roleplay Planning EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
tahuu9

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Roleplay Planning   Minecraft Roleplay Planning EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:31 pm

~~R~~
Back to top Go down
tahuu9

Reserved
Back to top Go down
tahuu9

Reserved
Back to top Go down
tahuu9

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Roleplay Planning   Minecraft Roleplay Planning EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Reserved again
Back to top Go down
tahuu9

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Roleplay Planning   Minecraft Roleplay Planning EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Don't ninja this.
Back to top Go down
DarkStarDC12

DarkStarDC12

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Roleplay Planning   Minecraft Roleplay Planning EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:22 pm

I have an idea for this!
Okay, You are in a gaint fort/city place with a bunch of other ppl (say, the Minecrafter Nation or something) where minecrafters, pigmen, ect live in. But legions of monsters (zombies, skeletons, zombie-pigmen, ect.) are attacking! It is up to you to fight back!

and thats my idea.... Minecraft Roleplay Planning 686284738
Back to top Go down
tahuu9

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Roleplay Planning   Minecraft Roleplay Planning EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Okay. sounds cool, I'll add that idea. But could we just RP it, not MC it? Ya... probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Roleplay Planning   Minecraft Roleplay Planning Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Roleplay Planning
Page 1 of 1